On Wednesday, October 31, Unity East will host our annual Halloween Parade and classroom parties.
We look forward to our many guests that attend these events and have the following information to help the afternoon go smoothly.
- Visitors are welcome to enter at 1:20 to sign in and either find a seat in the gymnasium for the parade or help with costume changes. We ask that guests not arrive before 1:20
- At 1:40, all guests will be asked to go to the gymnasium before the parade begins.
- Beginning at 1:45, students will march through the school to gather classes, then parade through the gymnasium to show off their costumes to parents and community members. Please stay in the gym until the end of the parade.
- Following the parade, teachers and students will return to their classrooms for Halloween Parties. Guests may sign out in the office to leave, or go to their child's classroom.
- If your child will leave early (before the 2:45 bell), he or she must be signed out in the office by a parent, guardian, or authorized pick-up.
- If your child has different after-school arrangements on this day, please let the office know in advance. You may call the school at 684-5218, email Mrs. Fitch at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a note to school with your child.
- Costumes may not be violent, promote violence, or have props that could be used as a simulated weapon (i.e. play gun, knife, sword, etc.). If your child brings any of these items, the item will be held in the office for the remainder of the day. If you have questions about whether an item or costume is permissible, please contact the school in advance.
- For safety and security, everyone entering the school will be asked to sign in and out of the office.
We look forward to seeing many of you at our Halloween event!
Jim Carver, Principal
Unity East Elementary